1. Participation in athletic events of the Winners Games is open to children who completed their treatment for various oncological diseases, ages 7 through 16.
2. Participants compete in three age groups. The following disciplines are included in competitions: track and field (running, supported walk wheelchair race), swimming, table tennis, target shooting, chess and football.
3. The competition is adapted for participants with different physical abilities.
3. Participation is free of charge. The organizing committee covers all expenses of food and lodgings, transportation from airports and train stations to the event site, excursions and entertainment program and sports equipment and uniforms. The transportation fair to and from Moscow, Russia, is to be paid by the participant (his / her sponsor or family)
4. The following adults are invited to accompany young athletes to the event:
- one parent with each child;
- one doctor per team;
- one chaperone / volunteer from the organization that is sponsoring the team.
5. For any additional information, please, address your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org